Aditya Birla Capital Sun Life Listing: The share allotment of Aditya Birla Capital Sun Life’s Rs 2768.26 crore IPO may be finalized on Wednesday, 6 October. This IPO was subscribed 5.25 times. Talking about the primary market, its shares have weakened. Its shares are trading at a discount of Rs 2 in the gray market against the IPO price of Rs 712.
Investors who subscribed to its IPO and its shares are allotted, it will be credited to their demat account on Friday 8th October and those who are not allotted, their refund or ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Accounts) will be unblocked. The process to do so will start on October 7. The listing of the company’s shares will take place next week on Monday, October 11. Once the allotment is announced, investors can check its status on the website of Registrar KFin Technologies or BSE.
Pandora Papers: From Anil Ambani to Sachin Tendulkar, the rich took out this break of the Panama Papers
How to check allotment status through KFin Tech Private Ltd
- Investors can check the IPO status section of KFin Tech Private Ltd website https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ after the allotment is finalised.
- After reaching this page, select the IPO whose allotment status is to be checked. Here’s where to choose Aditya Birla Capital Sun Life.
- After this, application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN, one of these three options will have to be selected, through whose details the allotment is to be checked.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number.
- If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID. If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.
- The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Check allotment like this on BSE website
- Investors can check allotment status at https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Select Equity and select IPO from the drop down menu. Here’s where to choose Aditya Birla Capital Sun Life.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.
Less chance of getting listing gains
According to Abhay Doshi, Founder, UnlistedArena.com, which deals in pre-IPO and unlisted shares, investors are unlikely to see significant listing gains and the issue may get listed in the domestic market at a price around Rs 712 IPO price. However, Doshi believes that the way financial literacy is increasing in the country, there is a better potential for growth of this industry in which this company is doing business. However, according to Doshi, people have many options in this sector.
(The stock recommendations given in the story are those of the respective research analysts and brokerage firms. Financial Express Online takes no responsibility for the same. Investments in capital markets are subject to risks. Please consult your advisor before investing.)
(Article: Surbhi Jain)