Soap is that item, which is used by almost everyone every day. Different types of soaps are sold in the market at different prices. The cost of soaps of some branded companies is much higher than the common use soaps, due to which such companies make huge profits. You too can earn a lot of profit by setting up a soap factory on a low budget. Earlier we have given the details of how to start a handwashing soap business, all the processes of starting the business.
Raw materials needed to make bath soap
The raw material required for making bath soap is given below.
- Soap Noodles: Soap noodles are made from palm oil or coconut oil.
- Stone Powder: This is also a necessary material.
- Colour: as per requirement.
- Perfume: The flavour of which soap is being made.
Bathing soap making raw materials price :
The cost of soap noodles is Rs.75 per kg. The total cost of making soap with 50 kg of raw material would be Rs 3500.
Where to buy: You can buy it from the wholesale market. If you want to get all the raw material sitting at home, then visit here.
Bathing Machinery soap making machines
In the process of making soap, basically, three types of machines are used. There are three types of machines:
- MATERIAL MIXING MACHINE
- miller machine
- soap printing machine
Where to buy: You can get it from any wholesale hardware store. All these machineries can be obtained online from the link given below.
Cost: The setup price of the entire machinery starts from as low as Rs.65,000.
Process of making bath soap
The process of making soap is given below.
- First of all, put 50 kg soap noodles in the mixer and leave the noodle almost to break.
- After some time add the stone powder to it. This stone powder depends on the number of noodles. About 1½ kg of stone powder has to be given in 50 kg of noodles.
- After giving the stone powder, add colour and perfume to the soap as needed. For example, if you are making sandalwood soap, then add sandalwood colour and perfume. In 50 kg, about half a kg of colour and perfume has to be added.
- Once the stone powder and soap noodles are mixed well, put this mixture in the miller machine.
- In this machine, this mixture is finely milled. You can fine-tune this mixture 5 to 6 times with the machine to make your product good. During this also use about half a litre of water.
- Within fifteen minutes, with the help of 50 kg of raw material, 500 pieces of 100 grams of soap are prepared.
- After this, after passing this mixture through the next machine i.e. soap printing machine, it becomes ready as soap.
Total cost: It takes around 1.5 to 2 lakh rupees to set up this business. Similarly, you can start a toilet cleaner business at a low cost.
Bath soap packaging
To sell soap, it is very important to take care of the packaging. During packaging, soap made from raw material is given its brand name with the help of a soap printing machine. After this, it has to be packed in a brand package made of paper. This package is then sold in various shops in the city.
For the business of making soap License
The license required for this business is obtained from the business department of the municipality. Getting a license helps a lot in the company’s IT returns etc. It is necessary to have a license for long term business or big business.
Bath Soap Business Marketing
To sell in bulk, it is necessary to talk to the big grocery stores of the city. There is a lot of consumption of soap in these shops because small shops buy soap from these shops. With the help of attractive packages and limited period offers, it can help in catching the market.