In this article, you have given complete information about Udyog Aadhaar Benefits in Hindi. Here you can know everything about the industry Aadhaar registration, certificate, scheme, number, form, loan.
Udyog Aadhar scheme is a new positive step for the new Entrepreneurs from the government, about which we will give you complete information today. R You are a Young Entrepreneur and want to start some of your business, then I want to tell you to read this post completely because it is going to be very important and profitable for you.
What is the industry base? What is Udyog Aadhaar (MSME Registration)?
In today’s day, if you do any business, it is very important to do it legally. Also, the registration process that was in place to start any business earlier was very difficult.
first Start a business To do this, two forms were filled – EM1 (Entrepreneurs Memorandum 1) and EM2 (Entrepreneurs Memorandum 2). Many 11–12 types of other forms were also filled with these two forms.
But now the government has made it very easy by bringing Udyog Aadhaar online to the people with the help of MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises). With the help of this, you can get your Registration Acknowledgment by registering your small to medium cost business online in a few minutes.
This is especially for those who have started a small or medium business. New people will have to apply for this after starting their business.
Advantages of registering in the industry base? Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Registration?
Registration should be done on industry basis because it will give many benefits to your industry, such as –
- You do not have to run to register your business in any type of office.
- You will not have to get into any kind of bribery.
- You will get your registered business number immediately.
- Earlier, people had to apply for the form by going to the DIC (District Industrial Center), which used to be buried on the form table. But it is no longer needed.
- Therefore, the government started this plan and format so that this process can be made easier.
- Also, with the help of this Udyog Aadhaar Registration Form, you can open your bank account as soon as possible.
- If you want, you can get a loan from the bank as well as tax payment.
- The most powerful thing is that registration is very easy.
How to register in Udyog Aadhaar? How to do Udyog Aadhaar Registration from MSME?
Udyog Aadhaar is an online portal that the government has started for new Small & Medium Business Owners, with the help of which you With the help of Aadhaar Card Number You can register your business.
We have given the complete process of how you can register for the industry base –
1. First of all visit the official website of Udhyog Aadhaar (MSME). For that, click on the given link- http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
2. After that you will find two boxes on the left side – 1. Aadhaar Number In this, you enter your Aadhaar card number and 2. Name of entrepreneur – Enter your name which is written in the Aadhar card. After filling both these boxes Validate & Generate OTP Click on the button.
3. Then after few seconds linked to your Aadhaar card Mobile Number But you have a Will receive OTP And one on the display of the browser New tab will open You got there Enter otp ।
4. After that you will see a new form on the same page which you will have to fill up carefully. Let us tell you how to fill up.
Then number you 3. Social class Like you own from General, SC, ST, OBC Select category. 4. I Gender Have to choose 5. You have physical disability In the knowledge of Yes or no Has to be selected. 6. Name of the enterprise Here you have to write the name of your company or business, in whose name you want to get registered.
5. Next 7. Type of organization In this, you have to choose some type of organization from the list given above.
6. After that 8. PAN Number In place of, you have to enter your PAN CARD number and below it 9. Plant Location In this, you have to write the address of your company’s factory or production.
7. In the next step you will 10. Official address Enter the address of where your company’s office is located. after that mobile number Enter and 11. Date of commencement of the enterprise Date of the business you started in Calander के button Click and enter
8. After that comes acquittal 12. EM1 / EM2 / SSI / OW Out of which, if you have already applied for any kind of FORM for your business, choose it or if you are applying for the first time N/A Select 13. IFSC Code Enter your bank and below it Number of bank accounts Please enter well 14. Major activity of the unit In it, you have to choose your main task, like if you make something Choose manufacturing If you do not make anything and provide some service Select Services। 15. NIC Code को Skip Do it because after choosing the steps below, it automatically provides the NIC Code. After that you can find the NIC Code in the 3 Boxes given below to do your business properly.
9. Then at the end you 16. Person employed I have to enter the number of people who are associated with your company or business. after that 17. Investment Whatever amount you have invested in your business, you have to write the same amount in lakhs calculations. Think you have invested 2 lakhs in your business, write to 2. 18. After that in this step you will be given the DIC (District Industry Center) Name will appear. Finally you SUBMIT पर Click Will have to do. After that you again Your OTP will ask After registering it you will get one like FORM below UDYOG AADHAAR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM will receive.
How to update industry base information? How to update Udyog Aadhaar Details?
Now the government has also issued a new link to update the form of its industry base. To go directly to that page, click on the given link. Update Udyog Aadhaar – http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UA_EntrepreneurLogin.aspx