You can take used bikes from anywhere in the market or online. While buying them, check the condition and paper of the bike. Also, to check the rate, compare it with different websites.
It is very important to have a two-wheeler for commuting from office to everyday work. But due to the budget, if you cannot buy a new bike, do not get discouraged, because there are many such options in the market through which you can buy a good second hand bike at a very low price.
If you are afraid that this bike is stolen somewhere, then there are many such websites also available where you can buy a car by verifying it. In lieu of this, you can also get other facilities including warranty. Today we will tell you about where you can get a second hand bike and what should be kept in mind while buying a used bike.
You can find out in these markets
If you are willing to take a second-hand bike, then take complete information about it. You can do this work both online or offline. If you live in Delhi-NCR, you can get information about second hand bike market at Karol Bagh, Subhash Nagar, Lajpat Nagar and Geeta Colony etc. Here you will get good used bikes for 15 to 20 thousand rupees.
Online platforms are better
If you want to avoid the hassle of going to and from the market, then these days many online websites also give you the option of buying second hand bikes. In this, you can buy any used bike according to your choice and budget. You can get information about it from the respective website. To buy bikes online, you can visit websites like Olx, droom.in, bikedekho.com, bike4sale.com and Quickr. For example, Bajaj Pulsar 135LS 2011 model is available for 17 to 18 thousand rupees on most websites. Similarly, Hero Passion Plus 100cc 2010 model is available for 15 to 16 thousand rupees.
Keep these things in mind when buying a bike
1. If you are taking second hand bikes from the website, then you are taking these through a broker or get information about this directly from the seller. Because sometimes it can be expensive or stolen if you take a bike through the dealer.
2. While taking the used bike from the online platform, search the rate by placing the model of the bike on another website and compare it. This will give you an idea of the exact price of the bike.
3. When taking a second hand bike directly from the store, check its parts correctly. Also check how old the tires are. With this, the condition of the bike will be known.
4. Transfer the paper and registration of the cart. Also check insurance paper. Do not forget to see whether it is an insurance second party or a third party.
5. Get any information about whether there is any loan or arrears on the cart.
Also read: If you want to increase the mileage of the car, then do not make these 5 mistakes while driving the car
How to keep the car safe in summer, there will be no fear of tire burst, follow these 6 tips