Know during the 6-day lockdown, according to the Delhi government, under which circumstances have people been allowed to come and go …
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has announced a six-day lockdown from 10 am on Monday night to 5 am on Monday (April 26) in view of the fast growing cases of corona virus and the burden on the health system due to them. . The number of daily cases of COVID-19 has remained around 25,500 in the last few days in Delhi and the burden on the health system has increased a lot. However, essential services will continue to operate during lockdown.
The purpose of the Delhi government’s announcement of this 6-day lockdown is to reduce movement. This time some changes have been made as compared to the previous lockdown. In such a situation, the big question arises whether you can come out or not during lockdown. Know which people have been given permission to move in and out according to the Delhi government…
- Officials of the Government of India, their autonomous / subordinate offices and PSU’s, can go out with their valid ID cards.
- People involved in essential and emergency services such as health and family welfare and all related medical establishments, police, prisons, home guards, civil security, fire and emergency services, can opt out of their I-cards.
- All Judicial Officers, Officers, Supreme Members of all Courts of Delhi (Supreme Court, High Court of Delhi, District Court and Tribunal).
- Employees of all private medical personnel such as doctors, nursing staff, paramedical etc. as well as pharmacies, diagnostics centers, clinics, medical oxygen suppliers.
- For getting medical / health services to pregnant women and patients with valid I card / prescription / medical paper.
- Individuals going for COVID-19 test or vaccination with valid I-card.
- Persons coming / going from airports, railway stations, ISBT with valid tickets.
- People from electronic and print media will be able to go out with a valid I-card.
- Individuals / students will be allowed to appear in the examination with valid admit card. The examination staff posted for the exam will also be able to come with a valid I-card.
- Delhi Metro and public buses will continue with only 50% passengers.
- Permission has been given to those who deliver food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, milk, meat and fish, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, optic gel, medicines and medical devices, news papers.
- Those who deliver food for home delivery will not be stopped.
What will be the effect on cab service
The government has allowed only two passengers in autos and e-autos. The taxi will also take only two passengers. That is, if you use the cab service for commuting, then you will be able to book the cab in the normal way but only two people have been allowed to travel in it. With this, all the guidelines have to be followed while traveling in the cab.
Also read- Second wave of Corona in India, know is this the right opportunity to buy a new car?
Also read- Niu RQi electric bike is equipped with 5G connectivity, anti theft system and many cool features, seeing the look you will also say wow