Vitara Brezza, the compact SUV of the country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI), has crossed the level of 6 lakh units of cumulative sales. The company has given information about this on Thursday 4 February. The company said that this model was launched five years ago and for the first time since then it has crossed the level of 6 lakh units of cumulative sales. Maruti Suzuki India launched the Vitara Brezza in 2016.
The company’s executive director (marketing and sales) Shashank Srivastava has issued a statement saying that the country’s best-selling compact SUV has strengthened its position as a market leader with sales of 6 lakh units.
Features of Vitara Brezza
- It is available in five colors – Granite Gray, Torque Blue, Pearl Arctic White, Premium Silver and Autumn Orange.
- 4 side door speakers are provided. CD player audio, USB and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Safety and Security: Anti-theft security system, Suzuki Tact body, ABS with EBD, Dual airbags, Dual horn, Reverse parking sensor with infographic display, Isophics child seat restraint system, High speed warning alert, Security alarm, 5 door central locking, Child proof rear Door locks.
- If the speed of the vehicle crosses 80 km per hour, then the primary level warning will beep every minute and if the speed crosses the 120 kmph speed, the secondary level warning will beep. If the speed of the vehicle is reduced to 118 kmph, then the primary level warning beep will start and after this the speed alert warning will stop if the speed is less than 78 kmph.
Vitara Brezza Specifications
- 48 liter fuel tank
- Engine: The 1462 cc capacity four-cylinder K15B engine generates 77kW of power at 6000rpm and 138Nm of torque at 4400 rpm.
- Fuel Efficiencies: 17.03 kmpl
- Curb weight: 1110-1130 kg
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 1600 kg
- Dimensions: 3995 * 1790 * 1640 nm (same dimensions for all variants)
- Brakes: Front Brakes – Ventilated Discs, Rear Brakes – Drums
- Suspension: French suspension – McPherson strut with coil spring, rear suspension – torsalone beam with coil spring