Tork Motors has launched this electric bike in two variants KRATOS and KRATOS-R. The price of KRATOS is Rs 1.07 lakh, while the price of its KRATOS-R variant has been fixed at Rs 1.22 lakh.
Tork Motors Electric Bike KRATOS & KRATOS-R: Tork Motors has launched its new electric bike KRATOS. This electric bike has been launched in two variants KRATOS and KRATOS-R. Tork Motors, an Indian company that makes electric bikes, designed and made both these bikes completely in India. The price of KRATOS is Rs 1.07 lakh, while the price of its KRATOS-R variant has been fixed at Rs 1.22 lakh (ex-showroom, after subsidy). The KRATOS can be bought in White colour, while the KRATOS-R variant is available with White, Blue, Red and Black color options.
Redmi Note 11 series launch, 108 MP camera will get many great features, know full details including price
You will get many great features
- The KRATOS electric bike comes with a highly efficient Axial Flux motor and a 4kWh TORK LIION battery pack owned by the company. In addition, the battery is water resistant (up to one meter of water) and features a smart battery management system that records data from four different temperature sensors, voltage and current for real-time analytics.
- The KRATOS gets the signature split trellis frame along with the battery pack, to make it a compact motorcycle. KRATOS gets multi-drive mode, reverse mode, front storage box, battery indicator, safe home feature, crash alert and anti-theft system etc.
- The motorcycle also gets daytime running lights (DRL), hazard lights and guide me home lights. It also gets over the air (OTA) updates.
- The KRATOS comes with a home charger and can be easily charged at home by plugging in the charging plug.
- In addition, Tork Motors plans to set up a network of charging stations. KRATOS offers in-app navigation, mobile connectivity showing battery level information.
Budget 2022 Expectations: Stock market and mutual fund investors expect from the budget, LTCG tax relief suggested
The KRATOS-R is powered by the TORK LIION battery pack, which delivers a top speed of 105 km/h with maximum power of 9 kW. The electric bike comes with many features including geofencing, find my vehicle function, motor walk assist, crash alert, track mode analytics, smart charge analysis and vacation mode. KRATOS-R customers can access Torque Motor’s charging network T NET for two years without any charges.
Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.