Ather scooters are being liked a lot in the Indian market. At the same time, the company has also built its charging stations in many cities. In such a situation, know the important features of this vehicle.
The electric scooter Ather 450X from Bengaluru-based EV start-up Ather Energy is available for sale today. This scooter is one of the best made in India scooters in the country. Ather 450X is available in two variants, 450X Plus and 450X Pro. In this, you get the facility of two different performance levels and different payment plans.
The Ather 450X comes with a host of connected features, with the latest over-the-air update giving it Bluetooth connectivity, with music and calling functions via the touch-sensitive instrument console. The screen offers everything from satellite navigation to incoming calls and the nearest charging point. The Ather 450X has a top speed of 80 kmph, with a claimed range of 85 km on a single charge. In such a situation, today we have brought its top 5 features.
1. The Ather 450X sports a futuristic design with three color options. It includes White, Matte Gray and Gloss Mint Green. The electric scooter comes with full-LED lighting, a touchscreen instrument console and a comfortable seat.
2. Ather 450X has been made in India. Its top speed is 85 kmph. In this you get Brisk Accleration which gives the internal combustion engine a speed of 0 to 60 kmph, while this vehicle catches the speed of 0 to 40 in just 3.3 seconds. Its range is 85 km, while its power is 8bhp and torque is 26Nm.
3. Riders can now control the calling and music functions on the 450X electric scooter via Bluetooth. Other features of the 7-inch full-colour instrument console include navigation powered by Google Maps, incoming call alerts and even access to charging networks, which show the nearest charging points.
4. Ather Energy has started setting up charging infrastructure in all the cities where it currently operates. Ather Grid provides a network of charging stations in cities where Ather Energy is currently operating. Ather Grid also offers convenient charging in addition to home charging points that customers can set up for convenient overnight charging.
5. The Ather 450X electric scooter is now priced at Rs 1,32,426 (ex-showroom, Delhi), while the Ather 450 Plus is priced at Rs 1,13,416 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The 450 Plus offers slightly lower performance than the 450X with a range of 70 km, and makes 5.4 kW (approximately 7.2 bhp) power and 22 Nm torque. The 450X offers 6 kW and 26 Nm of torque, and offers fast charging as well.
read this also:
Bring home this two wheeler of Ducati for just 36 thousand rupees, electric scooter weighs only 12 kg
After running the Tata Nexon electric car for 10,000 km, this car owner said – this is the biggest problem of the car