Tata Altroz iTurbo: Tata Motors on Saturday launched the i-turbo petrol variant of its premium hatchback Altroz. Its price is starting from about 60 thousand rupees more than the petrol variants of the already existing model in the market. Apart from this, the XZ + variant of the Ultraz range was offered in both petrol and diesel options. In Delhi, its price is Rs 8.26 lakhs in petrol variants and Rs 9.46 lakhs in diesel variants.
The company issued a statement saying that the ex-showroom price of the Altroz i-Turbo has been kept at 60 thousand rupees more than the Altrose Revotron petrol variants. At present, price of petrol variants of Ultros is 5.7 lakhs in ex-showroom, Delhi.
Ranges from Rs. 8.86 lakhs.
Features of Tata Altroz iturbo
- The new Ultraz i-Turbo uses IRA car technology, under which people have been added to 27 car features of the car with Natural Vice Tech. In this car, along with English and Hindi, commands can also be given in Hinglish.
- The car has a 1.2-liter turbocharged BS-Six petrol engine that will give 110 PS of power at 5500 rpm.
- Tata Altroz iTurbo has a new Harbor Blue color option.
- Talking about the interior, the Altroz iTurbo has leather seats with light gray interiors. An Express Cool feature has been given, which can cool the car cabin fast.
- Other features of the car include automatic headlamps, rain sensing wipers, Apple CarPlay and 7 inch touchscreen infotainment system supporting Android Auto, automatic climate control, wearable key, push start-stop button, etc.
- Altroz iTurbo will come in three variants XT, XZ and XZ +, which will get these features…
17% stake in company in premium hatchback segment
After the launch of Ultros in January 2020 last year, the company’s market share in the hatchback category has increased by 5.4 per cent compared to the previous financial year 2019-20. The company has a 17 percent stake in the premium hatchback segment. Shailesh Chandra, President (Passenger Vehicles Business Unit), Tata Motors, on the occasion of the launch of the i-Turbo petrol variant of Ultros, hoped that the new Ultros variant would be able to meet the needs of Indian customers. Ultros is the first product on Alpha Architecture and the company has sold more than 50 thousand Ultros within a year of its launch.