The Ola electric scooter is capable of accelerating from 0-40 kmph in just 3 seconds, with a peak power of 8.5 kW. The top speed of the scooter is estimated at 115 kmph.
The pre-booking amount for the Ola scooter is currently Rs 499. The company has claimed that its e-scooter is the first ever booked scooter in the world. Ola has announced to have received over 1 lakh bookings in just 24 hours from the first booking commencement.
Ola Electric has launched its most awaited electric scooter. Available in two variants S1 and S1 Pro, the electric scooter has already been available for booking for Rs 499 since last few weeks. Now, the riding service provider that has turned into a two-wheeler maker has announced the prices for the Ola electric scooter. The S1 electric scooter is priced at Rs 99,999 (ex-showroom), while the S1 Pro is priced at Rs 129,999 (ex-showroom).
Ola Electric has partnered with several banks which will offer EMI option to the consumers. The EV maker claims that the EMI options will start at Rs 2,999 per month. In recent times, several state governments have announced their own subsidies for electric vehicles. This ensures that the prices of Ola electric scooters will be cheaper than the amount announced after implementing the subsidy benefits of the respective states and the FAME-II scheme offered by the central governments.
Check Here Price List of Ola Electric Scooters (Ex-Showroom, Post-State & FAME-II Subsidy) pan India
State S1 Price S1 Pro Price
Gujarat 79,999 109,999
Delhi 85,099 110,499
Maharashtra 94,999 124,999
Rajasthan 89,968 119,138
All other states 99,999 129,999
- Ola Electric S1 and S1 Pro will be the most economical state after Gujarat EV policy and implementation of subsidy under FAME-II scheme. The S1 will be available in the state for Rs 79,999, while the S1 Pro will cost Rs 109,999.
- The EV policy of the Delhi government is one of the most comprehensive electric vehicle policies under which demand incentives are offered. In the national capital, the S1 and S1 Pro will be available for Rs 85,099 and Rs 110,149 respectively.
- In Maharashtra, the S1 and S1 Pro electric scooters will be available for Rs.94,999 and Rs.124,999 respectively.
- The price of S1 and S1 Pro electric scooters in Rajasthan will be 89,968 and 119,138 respectively.
- Ola Electric says that the S1 and S1 Pro electric scooters will be available in all other states for Rs 99,999 and Rs 129,999 respectively.
The Ola electric scooter, with a peak power of 8.5 kW, is capable of accelerating from 0-40 kmph in just 3 seconds and accelerates from zero to 60 kmph in 5 seconds. The top speed of the scooter is estimated at 115 kmph. Apart from this, there are three riding modes including Normal, Sport and Hyper mode.
read this also-
Simple Energy launches electric scooter in India, know what are the features and price
Forget petrol and diesel, now your car will run with the help of water, know how