Maruti Suzuki Price Hike: Fulfilling your car dream has become expensive today, Friday 16 April. The country’s largest car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has announced to make their cars expensive from today. According to the information given by the company, this decision has been taken due to increasing input cost. However, the company did not disclose which model has been decided to increase prices. Maruti Suzuki has announced that Delhi’s ex-showroom price will be increased by 1.6 percent.
In the new financial year 2021-22, many auto manufacturers have announced to increase the prices of their products and most of them are two-wheeler manufacturers. Below is a calculation of the impact of the decision of the price hike by Maruti Suzuki on the common people, that is, how much will be the price after the price hike. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi. However, it would be appropriate to go to your nearest Maruti Suzuki dealership to know the exact price.
Over 1.57 lakh Maruti Suzuki CNG car sales in FY 2020-21; company sets new record
Cars become so expensive due to the decision of Maruti Suzuki
- The Maruti Suzuki Swift of the base LXI variant was earlier priced at Rs 5.73 lakh but now customers will have to pay Rs 5,82,168 for it.
- The price of the top-end JAXiplus AMT variant was earlier Rs. 8.27 lakhs at the showroom, which has now increased to Rs. 8,40,232.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was earlier available in showrooms for Rs 7.39 lakh but now the price of base LXi variant has increased to Rs 7,50,824.
- The price of ZXI + AT trim was Rs 11.20 lakh, which has now increased to Rs 11,37,920.
- The base Sigma variant of Maruti Suzuki Baleno was earlier priced at Rs 5.90 lakh but now after increasing the price by 1.6 per cent, its price has increased to Rs 5,99,440.
- Talking about the Alfa automatic trim, it will now be available with the dealer for Rs 9,24,560 instead of Rs 9.10 lakh.
(Article: Pradeep Shah)