Maruti Suzuki has topped the best selling cars in India continuously for the last one year. Know which cars have been liked by the customers after this …
Due to the Corona epidemic, the lockdown of the country last year, the interest of Indian customers in the car remains the same. Although there has been a huge impact of the epidemic on the sale of vehicles in the last year, the sales record of some of the favorite cars of the customers remained tremendous.
Here we are giving information about the top 10 cars sold between April last year and March this year, on which the trust of the customers remains intact. From April 2020 to March 2021, the Maruti Suzuki Swift was the best-selling car in the country, selling 1,72,671 units in the Indian market. It has topped the best selling cars in India continuously for the last one year. Know which cars have been liked by customers after Maruti Suzuki…
- The Maruti Suzuki Baleno was the second best-selling car in the country during 12 months. It sold 1,63,445 units. The hatchback recently surpassed Damruti’s WagonR, selling at number two. The price of this car starts at Rs. 5.96 lakhs.
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR remained the third best selling car in the past year with 1,60,330 units. Together with Swift and Baleno, WagonR has made a list of about 1-2-3 compared to last year. The price of this car starts at Rs. 4.80 lakhs.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto, one of the most popular hatchbacks offered by the car manufacturer in India, has seen a sharp 17 percent drop in sales. In the last one year, Maruti could sell only 1,58,992 units of Alto. The price of this car starts at Rs. 3.00 lakhs.
- Maruti Dzire remains the only sedan included in this list. Although its sales fell by almost 28 per cent in the last one year, Maruti was successful in selling 1,28,251 units of sub-four meter sedans in India during this period. The price of this car starts at Rs 5.98 lakh.
- At number six is the new generation Hyundai Creta. Much is said about its popularity and despite being launched a few days before the lockdown last year, the car has been a hit all over the country. However, it remains a very strong choice between Indians and great features. Also, it is the most popular mid-size SUV in the list. Hyundai sold 1,20,035 units of the Creta in FY 2021. The price of this car starts at Rs. 10.00 lakhs.
- Maruti Old Warhorse – Eco – is one of the top cars that Indians still like and drive. Maruti still managed to sell 1,05,081 units of this vehicle last year. The price of this car starts at Rs 4.08 lakh.
- The competition between Maruti’s hatchback and other car makers is still increasing. Hyundai’s Grand i10 – 8th in the hatchback segment with sales of 1,00,611 units. The price of this car starts at Rs. 5.19 lakhs.
- At number nine is Maruti’s sub-compact SUV Brezza, which remains at its segment lead at the end of the financial year, only to be replaced by the Hyundai Venue. After its facelift version was launched during the Auto Expo last year, Maruti sold 94,635 units of Brezza during this period. The price of this car starts at Rs 7.51 lakh.
- The Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV with 92,972 units comes in the top 10 cars sold in India. The price of this car starts at Rs. 6.86 lakhs.
read this also- Which of these two bikes of 93 thousand and 49 thousand is the best for you, please know quickly
Also read- This car company gave a big blow to its petrol customers, the company will now only sell electric cars, know the whole matter