South Korea’s leading vehicle manufacturer Kia Corporation has removed the curtain from the interior of its premium sedan car K8. The interior of the K8 gives a glimpse of Kia’s future plans. Kia is focusing on setting new standards in automotive quality through this. All the parts in the interior of K8 have been completely designed keeping in mind the luxury which will give a comfortable experience not only to the driver but also to the passengers sitting in it. The interior of the K8 uses wood materials to create a natural environment inside the car, while the way it has been designed connects to the modern world. According to the company’s claim, 8 people will experience the confluence of nature and the modern world.
Habib, senior vice president and head of the company’s Global Design Center, says that the interior of the K8 has presented its plan of the future and features a mix of nature and modern technology. The K8 has also been made sporty with a premium look.
K8 interior feature
- The K8 is the first vehicle from the Kia to use the audio system of the legendary British company Meridian. The 14 speaker premium sound system will give the people sitting in the car the experience of listening to songs in better quality sound.
- According to the company’s claim, people will feel open, convenient and comfortable as soon as they enter the car.
- The company claims that the interior design of the K8 will give the feel of the cabin.
- The interior of the K8 has been shown to have the finest artwork on the wooden surfaces, influenced by the modern yacht (water vessel).
- The luxurious use of wood has been made more luxurious through high-quality metals that give a feeling of newness.
- The interior of the K8 has a new logo on the steering wheel design that shows the cemetery, rhythm and rising elements. Through this, the company is showing its trust and new commitment to customers.
Combining the K8’s advanced connectivity and infotainment technology, it has a panoramic curved display that combines a 12-inch digital cluster and a 12-inch infotainment system.
(According to the press release issued by the company, the specifications and features that are being given here can also change according to the country / region.)
30 million vehicles sold by Kia annually
Kia is a global mobility brand founded in 1944. At present, it has 52 thousand personnel in manufacturing facilities in 6 countries in 190 markets and 6 countries around the world. The company currently sells 3 million vehicles annually. The company’s brand logo is ‘Movement that inspires’ which means take such steps that inspire others. Through this, Kia is reflecting its commitment to inspire customers through its products and services.