Hyundai Motor India Ltd. Has presented the first glimpse of its three-row Alcazar. It is the company’s premium SUV and will be offered in 6-7 seater version. After the launch of this SUV in the market, its competition will be directly from Tata Safari, MD Hector Plus. Apart from this, it will also compete with Mahindra’s upcoming Mahindra XUV500. The Hyundai Alcazar is a three-row SUV that is similar to the Creta but has a larger overall footprint. There are many similarities between it and Creta’s design. However, it has a more powerful engine than the Creta. There is a focus on safety in this.
- This new SUV has a large mesh type on the front, which has many chrome elements.
- Its headlamps are almost similar to the Creta but it has additional lights in the top and bottom unit.
- The fog lamp housing is also enlarged and the design of the bumpers is sharp.
- The alloy is in a new design and has been given a diamond cut look.
- The step has a step-plate, which will make it easier to climb and land in the SUV.
- It is longer than Creta.
- There is a sharp line drawn on the entire length of the SUV, which makes it look and feel better.
- Alcazar’s tail lamps are more chunkier than the Creta.
- The fourth generation robots have been used in SUVs for the shop floor, engine room, B-pillar and D-pillar and its strength has increased due to the ring structure.
Tata Motors is getting discounts of up to 65 thousand rupees on these cars, offer till 30th April
- The company has made it with 75.6 percent advanced and high strength steel.
- Its parts have been made through hot stamping so that it is more secure if it collides with the front or side.
- It can also have 6 airbags, vehicle stability management, electronic stability control, surround-view camera.
- The SUV may have a dual-tone dashboard and a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system ..
- BlueLink is also expected to have connected car technology, wireless charger, panoramic sunroof, digital MID, electronic parking brake and ventilated front seats.
- The Alcazar will have a 1.5 liter U2 CRDi diesel engine similar to the Creta. Its petrol version will not be available in this engine. Instead, the more powerful 3rd-gen NU will be available as a 2.0-liter petrol engine.
- Both petrol and diesel versions will be available in either 6-seed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission options.
- The 1.5 liter diesel engine is capable of generating 113hp power and 250Nm torque. While the petrol engine can generate 156.8hp power and 191.2Nm torque.
- The SUV will come in three driving modes – Eco, City and Sport.