Hyundai Kona N SUV offers five driving modes (Eco, Normal, Sport, N and Custom) with Power Shift, En Grin Shift and N Track Sense Shift.
Hyundai Kona N Suv
Hyundai has introduced the sporty, performance version 2021 Kona N (Hyundai Kona N SUV) of the popular compact SUV from the Korean manufacturer. The Kona N is the first Hyundai model to feature high wheels for the N range’s sports vision. The N avatar looks more sporty with lots of updates in SUV design, technical and mechanical aspects.
The Hyundai Kona N is a trio with a slight change in dimension, it is 4.21 meters long, 1.8 meters wide and 1.56 meters high. The wheelbase of the car is 2.6 meters. The Hyundai Kona N has a 2.0-liter turbo petrol engine that generates 290 liters of power and 392 Nm of maximum torque. The engine is mated to an 8-speed dual-clutch DCT automatic transmission.
The 2021 Hyundai Kona N has been given a sporty look that starts with a new grille from the updated front. It also gets big air intakes. The 2021 Kona N SUV comes with a dedicated design and finish on the new 19-inch alloy wheels. The car has 361 liters of bootspace. The SUV also gets a special color scheme called Sonic Blue.
- The interior of the Hyundai Kona N is highlighted with wraparound sport seats, adorned with the N logo on the backrest and performance blue contrast stitching.
- The dashboard has two 10.25-inch displays for the instrument panel and infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- A head-up display is also available to show driving information.
- The Hyundai Kona N features a 2.0-liter GDI turbo engine that generates a maximum torque of 290 hp and 392 Nm.
- This SUV can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in just 5.5 seconds. Its top speed is 240 km per hour.
- The 2021 Kona offers five driving modes (Eco, Normal, Sport, N and Custom) with n power shift, n grin shift and n track sense shift.
- Hyundai Kona N offers three different settings (Normal, Sport and Sport +) with launch control, electronically control limit slip differential and electric power steering.
read this also- KIA Motors to launch new car after SUV in MPV segment
Also read- Everyone was shocked to see the i20 wrapped in cow dung, know why the owner of the car got this special coating