HSRP-Colour Coded Sticker: High-security registration plate (HSRP) and color coded stickers are mandatory for all new and old vehicles. After 1 April 2019, the new trains are coming, HSRP is installed in it, but the old trains have to be applied for this plate. The government has made taper-proof, high-security registration plate mandatory on all motor vehicles from April 1, 2019. Apart from this, color coded stickers are also mandatory to be installed on the vehicle. Through the color of the sticker, it is known which fuel the car runs. For example, orange stickers for diesel vehicles, light blue stickers for petrol / CNG vehicles and gray stickers for electric vehicles are applied.
According to the instructions of the government, it is compulsory to install both of these in trains and its checking has started in some cities including Delhi. Failure of HSRP and stickers in the car may also attract a fine. Some dealerships also make it available offline. However, it can also be called for by applying online. HSRP consists of a chromium-based hologram that can be read through a laser. It has a unique number which is different for every vehicle.
Apply for HSRP and stickers like this
- Go to bookmyhsrp.com.
- Choose Affixation Loaction (Home / Dealer)
- Select the option of HSRP or just stickers with stickers.
- Choose the category of car, two wheeler, three wheeler, 4 wheeler, heavy motor wheeler, commercial vehicle, among them.
- Choose the type of fuel that runs in the car. Such as petrol, diesel, CNG, electric or CNG petrol
Select vehicle type (two-wheeler, three-wheel or four-wheel, heavy or other car).
- Enter the name of the manufacturing company of the vehicle. Such as Maruti Suzuki, Bajaj, Piaggio, Mahindra etc.
- Now choose the state.
- Choose the dealership or home address in your city where you want HSRP installed.
- Fill in some details like registration number, car owner’s mobile number, address etc.
- After this, an OTP will come on the mobile number. Put it in the specified space.
- Select the day and date.
- If registered in GST, enter GST number.
- Pay online (The payment amount will depend on the train and it will be visible while selecting the fitment location.)
- Order confirmation details will be ensured through SMS / email.
(Note: If booking for plate and stickers is not being done on bookmyhsrp.com, you can also try at https://getmyhsrp.app/.)