The Hero Glamor Xtec is powered by a 125cc BS-VI engine that comes with XSens programmed fuel injection. It is claimed to be 7% more fuel efficient.
Hero Glamor Xtec is claimed to be 7% more fuel efficient.
Hero MotoCorp on Tuesday announced the launch of its Glamor Xtec motorcycle. Hero Glamor Xtec is available in two different options – Drum variant and Disc variant. The drum variant costs Rs 78,900 and the disc variant costs Rs 83,500 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
There are many features in the 125cc commuter motorcycle. It gets Bluetooth connectivity, turn-by-turn navigation, integrated USB charger, side-stand engine cut off, bank angle sensor etc. The instrument cluster shows information like gear position indicator, real-time mileage etc. The two-wheeler manufacturer claims that the Xtec will further enhance the popularity of the Glamor. The company claims that its 5-step adjustable hydraulic shock absorber suspension, 240 mm disc brake at the front, wide rear tire and 180 mm ground clearance ensure a comfortable driving experience.
What’s special about Hero Glamor Xtec
- In terms of design, the Hero Glamor Xtec gets an H-shaped position lamp along with LED headlamps. It is claimed that the lamp is offering 34% enhanced illumination. It also comes with blue accents for 3D branding, rim tape, matte color.
- Adding to its functionality and riding comfort, the Glamor Xtec offers the segment with Bluetooth connectivity with call and SMS alerts and turn-by-turn navigation with Google Map connectivity.
- It also gets gear position indicator, eco mode, tachometer and real time mileage indicator (RTMi) in the high-level cluster.
- The Hero Glamor Xtec is powered by a 125cc BS-VI engine that comes with XSens programmed fuel injection. It is claimed to be 7% more fuel efficient.
- The engine is capable of producing 10.7 bhp power at 7,500 rpm and 10.6 Nm of torque at 6,000 rpm.
Talking about the motorcycle, Malo Le Maison, Head of Strategy and Global Product Planning, Hero MotoCorp said that the new Glamor Xtec brings an ‘X’ factor to the segment with its first-in-class features. He further added, “It has a great combination of features that appeals to the youth. Glamor Xtec fulfills customer expectations in terms of technology, style and security at a more affordable cost.”
Tell Hero MotoCorp launched the Glamor commuter motorcycle in 2005. Since then there has been a considerable amount of growth for the brand with the Spender series models.
read this also-
Automatic Ford Figo to be launched in India on July 22, company released teaser
Ducati Multistrada V4 will be launched in India on this date, know what will be special in it