Mumbai Airport suffered the most during the Corona period, in which Adani Airport Holding has a share of 74 percent. Ahmedabad airport is now in the hands of Gautam Adani and it is at fifth place in terms of damages.
The loss of Mumbai airport was 384.81 crores.
The aviation sector has been badly affected due to Corona. This sector faced heavy losses in the financial year 2020-21. According to the report, the total loss of 138 airports in the country stood at 2883 crores in the financial year 2021. Kandla and Chandigarh are the airports which have achieved growth even at the time of this crisis. Gautam Adani has also suffered a lot in the airport business.
According to the report of Money Control, the collective loss of these 136 airports was 80 crores in the financial year 2019-20 while the loss of the financial year 2018-19 was 466 crores. The Pune airport was the most profitable airport last year, while Delhi and Mumbai airports suffered the most. Pune Airport is being operated by the Indian Air Force with the help of AAI (Airport Authority of India).
Mumbai airport has suffered the most
The maximum damage was done to Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport. Its loss was 384.81 crores while the loss of Indira Gandhi Airport Delhi was 317.41 crores. The share of AAI i.e. Airport Authority of India in both the airports is only 26-26 per cent. Gautam Adani’s company Adani Airport Holdings holds the remaining 74 percent stake in Mumbai Airport.
These are the top 5 damaging airports
Talking about the top-5 loss making airport, Mumbai airport lost Rs 384.81 crore, Delhi airport lost Rs 317.41 crore, Chennai 253.59 crore, Trivandrum 100.31 crore and Ahmedabad airport lost 94.1 crore. Gautam Adani’s company has 74 percent stake in Mumbai airport, while Ahmedabad airport has now become private and its entire operation is with Gautam Adani.
These are the top-5 earning airports
Talking about top-5 profit making airport, Pune is at number one. After that there is airport of Juhu, Srinagar, Patna and Kanpur Chakeri. Profit of Pune Airport was 16.09 crores, Juhu Airport profit was 15.94 crores, Srinagar Airport profit was 10.47 crores, Patna’s 6.44 crores and Kanpur’s profit was 6.07 crores. It has the airport defense airport of Srinagar and Kanpur.
6 airports near Gautam Adani
Gautam Adani is growing very fast in the airport business. Apart from Mumbai airport, he also has the responsibility of operating six other airports in the country – Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Mangaluru, Jaipur, Guwahati and Thiruvananthapuram airport. He has got this contract for the next 50 years. In the year 2020, he has also started working for Ahmedabad, Lucknow and Mangaluru.
Also read, Chance to get 5 thousand every month from this scheme of Post Office, know what is the way of investment
Also read, returns in this government scheme are not less than mutual funds, can become a millionaire in just 5 years