Every company has performed well in the last 10 years. But there is a company whose 4 vehicles are included in the list. In such a situation, this brand would have been very much liked in India. Below you can see the complete list.
Most of the vehicles in the list are from Maruti.
In the automobile market, every company constantly works hard to compete with each other and introduces new vehicles in the market. When the new vehicles of many companies fail, then the vehicles of many come out in such a way that it does not break for the next few years. In this, the cars of Maruti and Tata are such that even today the market leader remains. Which vehicles have rocked the market in the last 10 years and what is their market share? Today we are going to give you information about this.
The performance of any company’s vehicle is told by looking at its market share. Market share means that, if a company has 100 vehicles, then how many vehicles are sold out of them in the market. Seeing this, it will be known how which company performed. That is, if the market share of Tata Tiago is 19.66 percent, then it means that in every 100 cars, 19.66 models of Tata Tiago have been sold. So let us know which vehicles dominated the top 5 positions in the last 10 years.
1. The first name in the list is of Maruti Suzuki Alto. In the year 2011, the market share of this vehicle was 30.80 percent. At the same time, after 10 years i.e. in the year 2020, its market share was 14.53 percent. In such a situation, its total market share was 19.66 percent.
2. Maruti’s car is also on the second number which is Maruti Suzuki Dzire. 10 years ago the market share of this vehicle was 9.85 percent. At the same time, after 10 years i.e. in 2020, its market share was 11.79 percent. Its total market share is 14.93 percent.
3. Once again, Maruti’s car dominates at number three. The market share of Maruti Suzuki Swift was 12.66 percent 10 years ago, while after 10 years i.e. in the year 2020 it is 15.17 percent. Its total market share is 14.31 percent.
4. Maruti Suzuki WagonR is at number four. Maruti’s market share was 14.57 percent 10 years ago, while after 10 years this market share is 13.99 percent. Now the total market share is 12.22 percent.
5. The Hyundai Elite is at the last number. Its market share was 7.97 percent 10 years ago, while in the year 2020 i.e. after 10 years it is 6.93 percent. Today this total market share is 8.04 percent.
Let us tell you that except Mahindra and Hyundai in the top 10 list, all the other vehicles belong to Maruti. That is, in the last 10 years, no other company has been able to dominate as much as Maruti. Today every other vehicle in India is owned by Maruti and people also like these vehicles very much.
read this also:
Scooters fail in front of this electric cycle in terms of range, travel up to 72Km on a single charge
Company banned for reselling 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser, signed contracts with customers, know the reason