The new Audi Q7 facelift will be officially launched this month, however, the company has not yet disclosed its launch date.
2022 Audi Q7 Facelift: Luxury car maker Audi has started taking bookings for its new SUV Audi Q7 facelift. Announcing this today, the company said that the new Audi Q7 facelift can be booked by paying a token amount of Rs 5 lakh. It will be officially launched this month, however, the company has not yet disclosed its launch date. You can book it by visiting your nearest dealership or through the website.
2022 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift launched in India, starting price of Rs 34.99 lakh, know the features of this luxurious car
Audi India head Balbir Singh Dhillon said, “After the launch of nine products in the year 2021, we are going to launch another great product. We are very excited about this in the new year. For this we have started booking from today. The Audi Q7 has always been loved by the customers for its strong presence on the road and its versatile performance. Now we are going to launch it with more features. I am sure the Audi Q7 will continue to receive the love of the customers.”
Tata Tiago CNG, Tata Tigor CNG Launch Date: Both Tata CNG cars will be launched on January 19, this is how bookings are happening
You will get many great features
- The new 2022 Audi Q7 facelift will get features like adaptive air suspension, quattro all-wheel drive and Audi Drive Select. Along with this, many great features have been given for the convenience of the driver, which include 360-degree-view camera and Park Assist Plus with Lane Departure Warning.
- In this way, the driving experience of the new 2022 Audi Q7 facelift will be even better than before. The feature list includes 4-zone air conditioning, 30-colour contour ambient lighting, air ionizer and aromatization, Bang & Olufsen 3D sound system.
- The new 2022 Audi Q7 facelift SUV will be powered by the 3.0L V6 TFSI petrol engine. This time the diesel engine option is not being given in it.
- Talking about the changes in the exterior, it will get a new design for the matrix LED headlamp and rear LED tail lamp. A set of updated alloy wheels also make the SUV look better.
- The new Audi Q7 facelift will be launched in two variants – Premium Plus and Technology. Customers can book the Audi Q7 online at www.audi.in or register at the nearest Audi India dealership from the comfort of their homes.
Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.