BMW C 400 GT: The Indian unit of BMW Motorrad, the two-wheeler unit of the legendary German auto company BMW, has launched its new scooter BMW C 400 GT in the country. This mid-sized premium scooter is the most expensive scooter in the country with an ex-showroom (Delhi) price starting at Rs 9.95 lakh. This scooter has been imported completely in the manufactured form i.e. it has not been assembled in India by importing parts from abroad. It was launched by the company on Tuesday 12 October and bookings have also started with all the dealerships.
The scooter is available in two colors – Alpine White and Style Triple Black. The company claims that this scooter is so powerful that apart from commuting in cities, it is also great for traveling long distances. There is no other scooter in India that can compete directly with it. Some of the special features and features of this premium maxi scooter are being given below.
Now bring Hero Electric Scooter to your home for free, the company announced this great offer
Features and Specifications of BMW C 400 GT
- BMW’s new maxi scooter is powered by a 3500cc BS6 engine which is water-cooled, single cylinder, four stroke, fuel injected.
- This engine can generate 34PS of power at a maximum of 7500rpm (Revolutions Per Minute) and 35Nm of torque from 5750rpm.
- This scooter is equipped with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) and the company claims that this scooter can reach a maximum speed of 139 kmph.
- The maxi scooter gets 15-inch (120/70 R15) front tires and 14-inch (150/70 R14) tires at the rear.
- For brakes, it gets dual disc brakes with 4-piston calipers at the front and a single disc with 1-piston floating calipers at the rear. It also has an anti-lock braking system.
- The weight of this scooter is 202 kg.
- Talking about the features, it gets an LED headlight and LED taillight with LED turn indicators.
The scooter gets a 6.5-inch TFT color display with USB charging socket, optional heated grips and seat and BMW Motorrad connectivity.
(Article: Shaktinath Jha)