Bajaj Auto today launched the 115 cc Platina 110 on Thursday 4 February. The company has kept its ex-showroom price of Rs 65,920. This bike has ABS (anti-lock braking system). Apart from this, it has a Nitrox spring-on-spring suspension and tubeless tower. Sarang Kanade, Bajaj’s auto president (domestic motorcycles business unit), says that the new Platina 110 ABS will provide bikers with the best control in case of a sudden braking situation. Sarang Kanade says that it has been ensured through ABS that bike riders are protected from any type of shock.
Platina 110 features
- H gear system: The bike has a comfortable ride with special highway gear, advanced gear shift guides and smooth gear shifts.
- Safety: The anti-skid braking system, tubeless tires and a steep frame have made it easier to move around on the highway and get protected.
- Nitrox Suspension: Spring-on-spring suspension with Nitrox gas will give bikers a comfortable ride on any kind of road.
- Seating: The long and wide seat is given so that both the bikers and the rear rider will be comfortable.
- DTS-I engine: Advanced BS6 DTS-i engine with electronic injection (EI) will get better pick up and better mileage. The EI fuel system is developed by Bajaj’s R&D.
Specifications of Platina 110
- Engine: The 4 stroke single cylinder and 115.45 cc pa generate 6.3kW (8.6 PS) power at 7000 rpm and torque of 9.81 Nm at 5000 rpm. Apart from this, it also has a kick with electric starter.
- Suspension: Front-hydraulic, telescopic tires, 135mm travel; Rear – 110mm wheel travel, SOS suspension with Nitrox gas canister
- Brakes: Drums with front-240 mm discs and rear-110 mm CBS
- 11 liter fuel tank
- Curb weight of 122 kg