MG Aster: Veteran vehicle company MG Motor India has today unveiled its new SUV MG Aster. It is the country’s first personal AI (Artificial Intelligence) assistant enabled and the first autonomous (Level-2) technology car. Great features have been given in this car. According to the information given by the company, this medium-sized SUV will be displayed in the MG showroom from September 19 and bookings will start for it soon after.
Special Features of MG Aster
- Aster has 80+ internet features based on MG i-Smart technology. It offers MG Aster subscription and services on CAAP (Car-as-a-Platform) which includes mapping and navigation with MapMyIndia, Jio connectivity, first of its kind blockchain-secured vehicle digital passport by Coinearth and much more.
- Music facility on JioSaavn app.
- Wikipedia Access.
Women Empowerment: Only women are making scooters in Ola Future Factory, 10 thousand will get employment
- Industry-first feature to reserve a parking slot.
- It will come in two engine options – the Brit Dynamic 220 turbo petrol engine with a 6-speed AT producing 220Nm of torque and 140PS of power and the other – the VTI Tech petrol engine with manual transmission and an 8-speed CVT producing 144Nm of torque. And generates power of 110ps.
- MG Aster’s personal AI assistant has been combined with human-like emotions and voice. Paralympic athlete Deepa Malik has lent her voice to this assistant.
- The AI tech in Aster has been developed around MG’s vision of Car-as-a-Platform (CAAP) of possibilities, which will help users to customize services as per their requirements.
Maruti Suzuki Swift crosses 25 lakh mark, achieved this milestone in 16 years
- MG has partnered with Bosch for ADAS (Advanced Driver-Assistance System) in the Aster.
- AI technology, six radars and five cameras are equipped to enable the SUV to manage 14 advanced autonomous level 2 features.
- The car ensures a safe driving experience with 27 standard safety features like ESP, TCS and HDC.
- It gets 6 airbags, 6-way power-adjustable driver seat, electric parking brake, heated ORVMs, rain-sensing wipers, PM 2.5 filter, panoramic sky roof, rear AC vents and front and rear armrests, 10.1-inch HD for cinematic experience. Full digital cluster with infotainment system and 7-inch embedded LCD screen.