EQS will be given the option of two battery packs in which 90 kWh or 107.8 kWh with high performance. The second battery will be more advanced.
The Mercedes EQS has been officially revealed by the German car maker. This car is being touted as the car of the future. At the same time, it will be an electric car that will run with battery. Some such powerful features will be given in the vehicle, which you would not have seen in any car till date. The company’s EQA has also received good response after its launch in January this year.
The company already has 20,000 orders for EQA. Given the strong start, the company is looking to bring 3 new models EQS, EQB and EQE this year. In such a situation, today we have brought 5 such features of EQS which are very different from any other electric car in the world.
1. About EQS, it is being said that its screen will be 55 inches which will go from one side of the dashboard to the other. This technology that combines the screen is called MBUX hyperscreen. The 17.7-inch screen seems awesome in itself, but the company wants to do something different by giving a 12.3-inch screen for the driver and the screen of the front passenger.
2. EQS will be given the option of two battery packs in which 90 kWh or 107.8 kWh with high performance. The second battery will be more advanced. Mercedes says that this vehicle will cost 700 Rimi on a single charge. At the same time, this 2.5 ton vehicle will catch the speed of 100 kmph in just 4.5 seconds.
3. EQS will not be less than a supercomputer as it is an electric vehicle. To meet the computing needs, you will get an octa core CPU and 24 GB of RAM. At the same time, sensors will be provided on every side of the vehicle. These sensors will assist the driver as well as assist the artificial intelligence system.
4. Mercedes is calling navigation systems here as electric intelligence. That is, if you drive this vehicle, then it will also give you the information on drive style speed, topography and weather. This means that you will know how many km you can drive on a single charge.
5. So far no disclosure has been made about the price of this vehicle. But if the experts believe, then its price can start from 74 lakh rupees. This vehicle is the first car on the new EV platform of Mercedes Benz. The first model to be launched in the US will give 516hp of power and 611 ft of torque.
read this also:
Now you can easily buy a second hand vehicle, you will get a loan in a pinch
Buying a Maruti Suzuki car becomes expensive from today, know how much the prices of vehicles have increased